In partnership with Kryterion, the ANZTB are offering candidates the flexibility and convenience of sitting ANZTB’s ISTQB® Certified Tester online exams at any of the Kryterion exam centres.
These exams have been developed by the ANZTB, therefore maintaining the high standard and quality in exams that ANZTB are well known for.
Our eExams offer candidates flexibility and convenience taking ANZTB’s ISTQB® exams, with immediate exam results and feedback*!
Which eExams are currently available?
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Tester (CTFL-AT)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Analyst (CTAL-TA)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Manager (CTAL-TM)
Where are the Kryterion eExam centres located
Are the eExams the same questions as the paper-based exams?
Yes, the examination is from our pool of paper-based exams.
Can I pick any location, any date, any time?
After booking and paying for your exam on the ANZTB website, you will receive an email from ANZTB with your voucher code to use on the Kryterion website to finalise your eExam registration, including the ability to select the location, date, and time that is convenient to you.
Can paper-based exams still be sat on premise and in exam centres (i.e. Saxons or Karstens)
Yes, paper-based exams can still be arranged on site at a client site or a Training Provider venue. We will also be running our paper-based exam sessions in all major cities (albeit less frequently than currently). Please refer to our paper-based exam calendar for further details.
When are we able to start making bookings for eExams?
Now! We are adding new eExams to our bookings site regularly, we will update these FAQs and our website when more eExams become available
How do I register?
Please visit the ANZTB website to book an exam.
On the bookings screen, select the eExam product of your choice, e.g.:
If details are sent to the ANZTB can they book the eExam for me?
No. You must answer declarations regarding extra time and whether or not you have a disability.
Do I get additional time if I’m not fluent in English?
Yes, we are offering the same additional time for eExams as for paper-based exams. You must request this when registering.
What do I need to take to the exam centre?
Our eExams are proctored. You will need to bring photo ID and your Webassessor login & password (created at time of registration).
During the exam can I change my answers?
Yes, you will have the ability to review your answers and make changes prior to submitting it.
When do I get my result?
- For Foundation eExams: Immediately after submitting your exam.
- *For Advanced eExams: You will get your results within 3 to 4 weeks of sitting your exam.
Do I get feedback on where I went wrong?
- For Foundation eExams: Yes, you will receive feedback on the section of the syllabus related to the incorrect responses.
- *For Advanced eExams: Not at this stage, we are working to provide feedback for these exams.
When do I get my certificate?
- For Foundation eExams: If you pass the exam your results and e-certificate will be emailed to you on completion of the exam.
- *For Advanced eExams: If you pass the exam your results and certificate will be sent to you within 3 to 4 weeks of sitting your exam.
I have booked and paid for a paper-based exam, can I switch to an eExam?
Yes, you will need to contact the ANZTB office to arrange the change.
Do I need to take my own computer to the e-Exam?
No, all facilities required for your eExam are provided by Kryterion.
Can I sit the exam online at home?
No, you must attend one of the Kryterion exam centres.
Will more exams be delivered using eExams in future?
Yes, in the very near future we will be adding exams for other certifications.
You can download all ISTQB® syllabi, as well as sample exam questions, and the ISTQB® Glossary here
Need to know more?
If you have questions about the ANZTB eExams, please ring our friendly staff toll-free between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (New Zealand time):
From Australia: 1800 438 269
From New Zealand: 0800 438 269
Or contact us via e-mail anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org