“Tailoring Testing for Success”
1 June 2018 – Hyatt Hotel Canberra, Australia
ANZTB Test 2018 Conference – A one day software testing conference relevant to today’s technology trends.
The ANZTB Test 2018 conference features guest speakers sharing their experience and insights on current software testing topics relevant to today’s industry. With a focus on the theme “Tailoring Testing for Success”, this year’s conference will be an event not to be missed.
Our presenters (below) have demonstrated expertise in their field, and wish to share their knowledge and practical advice and guidance on how you can successfully tailor your testing efforts to meet project and organisational success.
Highlights of some of the presentations include:
- Tailoring testing models to meet project methodologies;
- Tailoring test automation to meet organisational goals;
- The role of testing in continuous delivery environments; and
- Tailoring testing approaches to successfully deliver “megaprojects”.
This all-inclusive one day conference will provide opportunities to talk one-on-one with the guest presenters, discuss your challenges and needs with companies specialised in providing software testing solutions, and network with peers during the regular breaks and post-conference evening reception.
Registrations for this affordable and content-rich conference are just AU$450 + GST. Further discounts are available:
- Book by 18 May and receive the Early Bird rate of AU$399 + GST
- Book five or more team members at the same time and receive a 5% discount.
When: Friday, 1 June 2018
Where: Hyatt Hotel Canberra, Australia
Build your skills. Build your network. Build your career.