The Successful Candidate Register (SCR) is a new central international register of people who have passed an ISTQB® certification examination (at all levels and across all modules) and who have given their consent to be included. It will appear on www.istqb.org very soon, and the service is free of charge.
What data will be displayed?
The SCR includes your data as follows:
- Name (Family Name and First Name)
- The level of certification (e.g. Foundation, Advanced, Expert, Agile, etc.)
- Part of the certificate number
- Certification date
- Certification expiry date (if applicable)
- Country that the certification was gained in
- The certification body
The data transferred to ISTQB® for the purpose of the SCR will be strictly limited to the above. ISTQB will NOT use the data for any other purposes such as marketing.
You may withdraw your consent to be listed on the SCR at any time by contacting ANZTB at email@example.com